Genwin is on a journey to discover, unlock and enable different ways to empower creators to become financially independent. We work with creators, influencers, athletes, non-profits, brands and corporates from all across the globe. We are at the intersection of technology, fintech, entertainment and social impact.
The Project Manager’s role will be key to the Product Development. The successful Project Manager will be working alongside Development, Software Architects, and QA.
If you have attention to details and the will to embed yourself in the heart of the project, ensure the successful completion to time and quality deliverables, then this position is for you!!
- Create management, communication plans and processes.
- Analyze and develop procedures for management and technical duties.
- Define project responsibilities with stakeholders.
- Maintain project time frames, budget estimates and status reports.
- Daily follow-ups on tasks, Monitor and control progress of all planned worked for the teams under responsibility. Early escalation of deviations along with proposals for mitigation plans is critical.
- Adherence to Agile best practice, ensuring that all ceremonies such as sprint reviews, sprint planning and (critically) sprint retrospectives are appropriately prepared, performed and actioned.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Provide day to day internal liaison and be responsible for project management and the delivery of software within the agreed timeframes.
- Plan lifecycles for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to software management.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
1- Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, information technology, computer science or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position.
2- Technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of SW Development life cycles.
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques.
- Proficiency with the Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
- A good understanding of software development processes and familiarity with modern coding tools and methodologies.
- Proven track record in technology and SaaS solutions
- Proficiency with Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and Software Development Lifecycle
3- Personal skills & Qualifications:
- Eye for details and ability to closely monitor progress and report status of team’s ongoing activities.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with team members, vendors and management.
- Analytical, computer, math and problem-solving skills to be able to use software and to explain the software.
- Organizational skills and time management skills to keep projects on track to the finish line.
- Project managing skills to start projects and finish projects successfully.
- Dealing with change on a daily basis; must be comfortable both with external factors driving this change as well as internal.